POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.poser : No, no, I won't let it! : Re: No, no, I won't let it! Server Time
29 Apr 2024 11:00:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: No, no, I won't let it!
From: Jim Charter
Date: 9 Mar 2004 09:03:42
Message: <404dcebe$1@news.povray.org>
Gilles Tran wrote:

> Hmm, this site should no longer exists in fact. It was taken down when I
> moved to Oyonale and has somehow resurfaced. I removed this page from
> Oyonale because updating it was getting really complicated: a good number of
> the links are dead, a lot is now false or inaccurate and a lot should be
> added. Its contents only reflect what was going on 3-4 years ago.

Maybe I'll just save a copy then in my "Gilles" download folder. I
always thought that it was a great little summary.  The way you are
generous with your knowledge.  It talked about that place where
technical intersects content.  And as a relative newbie then, I was
reassured that my understanding of the situation was in fact correct.
Made the whole enterprise a lot less threatening.